The Green Oak Initiative has collaborated with The PARC (Psychotherapy Advanced Resource Centre) to offer skill based workshops in psychotherapy skills. They’re suitable for psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric social workers, psychiatry nurses, counsellors and therapists from any background.
Some of the workshops offered till date are:
- Looking beyond labels: Formulation in clinical practice
- Living on the Edge: Assessment & management of Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy: introductory skills
- Mentalisation Based Therapy: introductory skills
- Maternal mental health
- Navigating grief & Loss
- Psychodynamic principles: transference & countertransference
- Basics of group therapy
- Working with families
Long term courses:
- Certificate course on Foundations of Psychodynamic Psychotherapy in affiliation with Mount Carmel College (Bangalore University).
- MBT training program in collaboration with Professor Anthony Bateman, UK.